Positive Moves Wellbeing brings psychology to life, providing integrated therapy for your mental health. We establish a solid foundation for therapy (brain health and nervous system resilience) and guide you through change, challenge, and growth. Offering evidence-based psychology, neuroscience and interpersonal therapies, complimented by breathwork, body movement, and lifestyle interventions.
Bringing expertise to guide you through:
- Managing Symptoms of Anxiety, Depression and Stress
- Understanding and Regulating Strong Emotions
- The Impact of Trauma and Post-Traumatic Growth
- Navigating Change, Challenge and Transitions
- Calming the Nervous System
- Building Coping Capacity and Resilience
- Improving Interpersonal Relationships
- Strengthening Social Connections
- Living with Chronic Health Conditions
You will be an active participant building the skills you need to maintain your emotional wellbeing and mental health. Harnessing your motivation to change we will explore any underlying barriers such as self-limiting belief systems, unresolved trauma, emotional overwhelm, and fear-based responses. Empowering you to embed the mindset, habits and behaviour patterns that align with your personal values.
You are in safe hands. Empathic, non-judgemental and compassionate, Christeen is committed to walk alongside you. A qualified psychologist and therapist registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regultation Agency (AHPRA) and abiding by the Code of Ethics set out by the Australian Psychological Society.